It’s just the Japanese word for song.
Her beautiful uta made people feel wonderful.
The University of Tasmania (UTAS) is an international university working out of Tasmania. The University was founded by an Act of the Tasmanian Parliament on 1 January 1890.
As the fourth oldest university in Australia, UTAS are an original ‘sandstone’ university.
Acronym for “Up The Ass”
Dude 1: How far did you get with my sister last night?
Dude 2: Fucked her UTA!
UTAS stands for Up The Ass Syndrome. It’s when someone is constantly following you around, always up under you, not letting you breathe, not giving you space.
I’m sorry I couldn’t come over last night. My girl was giving me a serious case of UTAS!
What’s the matter? Is Jerry UTASsing you to death?
The University of Texas at Arlington, located in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Any university can be compared to this school if it satisfies all of the following criterion:
(1) Less than 10% of the professors are competent.
(2) The college of engineering is 95% Indian.
(3) There are only 10 people that live on campus.
(4) The total research spending of the institution matches that of the value of a Gordita from Taco Bell.
(5) The international students maintain a GPA of around 3.8 while the local students (hicks in this case) usually hover around a 2.3 GPA.
I go to *insert university name here*. It’s another one of those UTA schools.
1. The word is a contraction of Puta.
Uta che! (This parenthesis is not part of the example. It’s just b/c UD must have 20 letters in the example)
Abbriviation for the Utah Transit Authority. UTA handles mass transit operations along the entire Wasatch Front of Utah serving Davis, Salt Lake, Utah and Weber counties.
UTA has many bus routes in all four counties and also many commuter trains, known as TRAX in downtown Salt Lake City as well as the FrontRunner train which spans a distance from Ogden to downtown Salt Lake.
My car doesn’t handle the snow so well, so I took UTA to school today.