1)Noun. A politician who takes a widely publicized stand in order to
help his chances of re-election, especially if the stand is not one he would ordinarily take.
2) Verb. The act of behaving like a NIMEY.
2. A Help Desk worker or tech support person who passes the buck to someone else and refuses to help the customer.
3. An employee who surfs the Internet on his PC at work instead of doing his job.
2. The Nimey at the help desk refused to refund my money, and instead passed the buck to a different phone number. I called that phone number and then another Nimey told me it was the wrong number and gave me the number to the first Nimey.
3. Nimey was watching Youtube videos on his PC instead of working. Our boss must really like him otherwise he’d be fired.