As a product of abuse, (be it psychological, violent or combination of miscellaneous factors): A behavioral expression, (not necessarily unreasonable or a product of mental disorders) leading to an almost complete disregard of the instinctual directive for self preservation; which yields a disproportionate level of motivation to accomplish certain objectives of which are not necessarily violent or of ill intent.
The young geniuses of our society are driven to the point of madness by the relentless onslaughts from the simple-minded that radiate hatred and/or in some cases the intent to harm and/or destroy said geniuses.
Madness, you say?
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!!
Man 1: Madness, you say? THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!!!
Man 1 kicks Man 2 in the chest into an endless abyss
Man 2: WTF?
1.) To be mad
2.) The ultimate Ska band of the 80’s, consisting of Chas smash, Bedders, Barzo, Chrissy Boy, Thommo, Woody, and ofcourse Suggs
“I’ve been saving up my money for a very long time. I’m very glad I have enough for Madness’ Christmas tour this December.”
1) Used to describe something that is insanely good
2) Also can be used as a compliment
3) The word uttered before shouting “THIS IS SPARTA!!!” proceeded (if you’ve got the balls) by kicking someone in the chest, preferably into something
1) SomeGuy “What was it like scoring with Jessica Alba 3 times in one night?”
PureLegend “Absolute fucking madness!”
2) Bloke “These nachos are pure madness!”
3) DudeA “For no apparent reason we are having a conversation.”
Dude1 “Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!”
*Boots DudeA into oncoming traffic*
A series of flash cartoons involving mass chaotic killings by a hero who admits to enjoy doing it. Made by a flash artist known as Krinkles. www.madnesscombat.com
Madness is senseless violence, improbability drive, and Jesus… somewhere in Nevada
A fud-rucking great series made by Krinkels
Madness Combat fucking pwns you
When a group of thugs/chavs/delinquents etc all meet up in a group and ambush/single someone out to harm or even kill them.
Oi mate, up for a Madness tonight?
Yeah, Sure! what time?