when you literally cannot do anything involving socializing. you cant do anything but breathe eat, sleep, clean, and look(IE going
to the school dance, going out with your friends, doing anything remotely fun) lock on lock
sorry cayla. i cant go to the mall im on lockdown
to confirm that something is taken care of; the situation is under control or lockdown
Reservations have been made at the hotel, the limo is taken care of, called the place we’re going……baby, it’s all under lockdown!!
got control over something or someone(LD)
i got you on lockdown
1. The act of someone controlling somebody, especially when their’s no commitment involved, so that somebody cannot move forth nor make up it’s own mind, while letting that someone have it’s way.
2. The act of someone controlling somebody’s social life and activities.
3. The act of someone reporting it’s every move to somebody.
4. Restrained from moving or acting; check, in check.
5. Someone who invades somebody’s privacy.
6. Prison inmates confined to their cells as a security measure following a disturbance in the prison.
7. A prison, especially one that’s maximum security.
Why the average young female that has a child, is on lockdown by the baby daddy?
Nickname for really tight people who “lock it down” in activities such as sports and whose name starts with an L.
-“Oh shit! He got you on lockdown.”
lockdown comes from the prisons, but is also used instead of ‘grounded’
i cant come out, im on lock (down)
To keep a close eye on.
I got that bitch on lockdown.