taken from Sen Joe Lieberman’s (Slave – Insurance Industry) habit of breaking his word, first to his constituents in CT, and now the American People
2. The act of reversing a stance
3. A hypocritical action or view
4. An act with no regard for consequences, undertaken for selfish reasons
5. Tergiversation, undertaken for corrupt reasons
verb. 1. To turn about, betray one’s principles, usually for selfish reasons
2. To reverse a stance
3. To undertake an action or express views hypocritically
4. To undertake an action with no regard for consequences, undertaken for selfish reasons
adj. 1. Characterized by the attributes of a lieberman
verb: E.g. The lobbyist said “All we need is one guy to lieberman, and we win!
adj.: E.g. In a lieberman move, the councilman voted against the school budget.
Frank “No I don’t want to feel like a pussy but im calling lieberman”
Did you hear that Scott and Dave voted FOR the amendment .. I thought they were going to get married.
Yeah, Scott didn’t want to committ, so he Lieberman’d the vote.